At Happy Dogz, pups have the opportunity to socialize and play appropriately with a wide variety of other dogs. Staff is highly skilled at keeping dogs safe during play, helping dogs bond and find well-matched play buddies!
Supervised by our experienced staff, high-energy players run and romp in open spaces, seniors rest on comfortable beds, and small groups play outside in the grass or bask in the sun. During play, dogs are encouraged to self-regulate and take breaks when needed. Check out the fun on our FB page!
Requirements for Dogs
- Friendly with a variety of people
- Comfortable being gently handled and touched
- Enjoys the company of other appropriately behaved dogs
- Relaxed and curious in new situations
- Over 16 weeks old
- Current on vaccines, incl. Rabies, Bordetella & Distemper (titers accepted)
- Free from parasites and communicable diseases for at least 14 days before visiting
- Spayed/neutered (over 7 months of age)
For safety and insurance reasons we are unable to accommodate the following:
- Dogs with a history of biting (humans or dogs)
- American Staffordshire Terriers/Pitbull type dogs
- Wolf hybrids
- $30 – One Day Pass
- $21 – Half Day Pass (5 hours or less)
- $260 – Ten Pack Purchase ($26/day)
- $240 – Five Pack for two dogs – ($24/dog/day)
- $480 – Ten Pack for two dogs – ($24/dog/day)
Multiple Dog Discounts
- $54 – One Day Pass for two dogs ($27/dog)
- $38- Half Day Multiple Dog ($19/dog)
- $23/dog – One Day Pass for three or more dogs
GETTING STARTED WITH DAYCARE
Complete the new dog application.
After submitting your completed application, call the location of your choice to schedule a behavioral assessment!
- Fitchburg 608-278-8563
- Middleton 608-831-1283